And this is the collateral damage:
- KnitKnit by Sabrina Geschwandter (for my experimental side and the art historian in me)
- Yarn Forward Summer 2008 Issue 6 (market research)
- Craft: 07 and 08 (lovingly sent by Mimi in Yakima)
- Knitting Rules by Stephanie Pearl McPhee (I need to laugh too sometimes)
- The Knitting Answer Book by Margaret Radcliffe (Knitting Tote-Sized for Emergency Reference)
- The Knitter's Handbook by Elenor Van Zandt (Yes, I am obsessed with reference materials. How did you know?)
The upside is that I now have a plethora of post fodder in reviews and such. In fact, there are only upsides: when I look at that stack next to my knitting bag, I know that I am home.